Recording your visitWhen you view this web site, we make a record of your visit and log the following information for statistical purposes:
- Your server address.
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc).
- The date and time of your visit to the site.
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded.
- The previous site you visited.
- The type of browser you used.
Information CollectionWe collect information through our web site at several points when using our web forms and when using our shopping cart for purposes directly related to a function or activity of this site. We will only record the information details that you submit to us. Registered users may receive additional announcements from us about products, services and special deals. Out of respect for privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these communications and you may request at any time to unsubscribe from our communications with an email to us or through our promotional email unsubscribe links.
It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We may share data with the following 3rd parties: financial institutions and the courier or delivery services that we need to engage to provide our product shipment and delivery to you. We will not use your contact address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent.
Access to InformationATSA Defence Services Pty Ltd strives to maintain the accuracy of our information. Users may Contact Us about any inaccuracies they may find. Users may request that we delete their information from our database by requesting us to do so.
Personal information collected from you is held and used under the provisions of the Australian Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998. Under the Act you have the right to be informed:
- when personal information is being collected
- the name and address of the agency holding the information
- the purposes for which it will be used
- who we may disclose personal information to
- whether provision of personal information by you is mandatory or voluntary and the effects of not providing it; and
- that you have a right under the Act to apply to access your information or have it corrected.
Problem ResolutionYou may take the following steps if you are concerned about the possible disclosure of your personal information:
- inform us that the information your are providing is confidential and that it is not in the public interest for members of the public to be able to inspect it
- apply to have your address suppressed form records which are made available for public inspection if there is a risk to your safety or the safety of a member of your family
- apply to have personal information on any public register suppressed if these is a risk to the safety or well-being of any person
For more information about your privacy rights contact Privacy New South Wales Australia on +612 9268-5584.
DisclaimerAlthough as mentioned we will take all care and make all efforts to keep your information private, however, we will not be held responsible for any breach as the information may be divulged to other parties which has been obtained by methods which are beyond our reasonable control.
If you have any further questions about privacy and security, please Contact Us or call us on 02 4964 3500 or write to us at:
ATSA Defence Services Pty Ltd
21 Huntingdale Dr Thornton NSW 2322 Australia
The Pareto Principle or 80/20 rule exists in most industries and the drainage industry is no dif..
Introducing the PIPA Pipepod LS(tm)28-May-2016
Pipeline Inspection Products and Accessories (PIPA) of Derby, UK, continues to develop their inn..
US Navy Awards Wave Glider Contract28-May-2016
The US Navy awarded Liquid Robotics a $US10 million sole-source contract for Wave Glider Unmanne..
ATSA Defence Services, a BlueZone Group company, has announced that service-partner Saab Seaeye ..